The Essential Lean Leadership
The Lean Essentials is changing businesses around the globe through techniques and tools that translate directly into the bottom-line profits. With a constant push to reduce costs and provide products and services faster, there’s no room for activities that don’t add value to the customer. The Essential Lean Leadership training programme enables you to uncover and eliminate unnecessary activities that slow processes, create waste and add unnecessary cost, so you can focus more on activities that matter most to your customers.
Who should attend
The Essential Lean Leadership training programme is designed for team leaders, supervisors, value stream managers, trainers, lean facilitators, senior executives and managers who looking at transforming the DNA of their organisations on a sustainable basis. The workshop will be ideal for high performers with a dream of moving into a senior leadership role.
Why Introduce Lean in your organisation?
- The myths vs the reality of lean leadership
- Benefit of Lean
- What Lean means to your business
Qualities of a Lean Leader
- A practical session on the qualities of a lean leader
- The 7 Essential Behaviours of lean leadership
Lean Tool kit
- An Overview of the most important lean tools and impact they have:
- 7 Wastes
- visual factory
- Kanban, Cellular manufacturing
- Zero Quality Control
- Source Inspection & Poka Yoke
- Continuous Flow
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Just-In-Time (JIT)
- Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)
- The importance of leadership, culture and strategy deployment in a successful lean transformation
- Value stream maps
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and challenge the key principles of lean leadership
- Understand how World Class Companies defined as Excellent all adopt lean manufacturing principles.
- Gain knowledge of the 7 Essential Behaviours of lean leadership
- Create a personal lean leadership philosophy and action plan
- Assess “gaps” in personal behaviour embodied in eight standard practices using the Lean Leadership instrument.
- Identify waste and recognize opportunities where Lean approaches can improve processes within and between departments.
- Apply the appropriate Lean methods and tools to reduce waste of time, money and people
Want to make an enquiry on The Essential Lean Leadership training course?
Please call us on +44 (0) 207 112 4846, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below.
This intensive and highly interactive training course will challenge participant’s current thinking regarding leadership and change, and provide new capacities, skills and behaviours to lead in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous global business environment.
The Complete Executive Leadership Programme training course is the first step on the road to achieving your potential as a leader.
Practical Lean Leadership: A Strategic Leadership Guide For Executives is the first book to present Lean leadership in ways that are specific and actionable for executives to apply at work every day. It links Lean principles and tools directly to leadership beliefs, behaviours, and competencies in new and innovative ways that connect to workplace and marketplace realities.
In The Lean Turnaround, this legendary business-leader shares everything he has learned during his remarkable career and shows how anyone can achieve similar results. His primary message is this: Lean strategy isn't just for manufacturing.
Kindle for BOC Delegates
To promote paper free environment, we are giving Kindle Fire to our delegates instead of the course binder. All your training course material will be pre-installed on Kindle Fire, which you can take with you. Find out more
Become Our Agent
Recent Blog Posts
- Join the Internal Communications Camp in pictur...
- BOC is back in London and is proud to announce ...
- Join the Internal Communications Camp in Barcel...
- 3rd Annual Internal Communications Conference &...