The Essential Lean Leadership
The Lean Essentials is changing businesses around the globe through techniques and tools that translate directly into the bottom-line profits. With a constant push to reduce costs and provide products and services faster, there’s no room for activities that don’t add value to the customer. The Essential Lean Leadership training programme enables you to uncover and eliminate unnecessary activities that slow processes, create waste and add unnecessary cost, so you can focus more on activities that matter most to your customers.
Why Introduce Lean in your organisation?
- The myths vs the reality of lean leadership
- Benefit of Lean
- What Lean means to your business
Qualities of a Lean Leader
- A practical session on the qualities of a lean leader
- The 7 Essential Behaviours of lean leadership
Lean Tool kit
- An Overview of the most important lean tools and impact they have:
- 7 Wastes
- visual factory
- Kanban, Cellular manufacturing
- Zero Quality Control
- Source Inspection & Poka Yoke
- Continuous Flow
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Value Stream Mapping
- Just-In-Time (JIT)
- Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)
- The importance of leadership, culture and strategy deployment in a successful lean transformation
- Value stream maps
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and challenge the key principles of lean leadership
- Understand how World Class Companies defined as Excellent all adopt lean manufacturing principles.
- Gain knowledge of the 7 Essential Behaviours of lean leadership
- Create a personal lean leadership philosophy and action plan
- Assess “gaps” in personal behaviour embodied in eight standard practices using the Lean Leadership instrument.
- Identify waste and recognize opportunities where Lean approaches can improve processes within and between departments.
- Apply the appropriate Lean methods and tools to reduce waste of time, money and people
Want to make an enquiry on The Essential Lean Leadership training course?
Please call us on +44 (0) 207 112 4846, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form below.
Recent Book Reviews
Introduction to Human Resource Management
by Paul Banfield, Rebecca Kay
An Introduction to Human Resource Managementby Nick Wilton
by Nick Wilton
Human Resources for the Non-HR Manager
by Carol T. Kulik
The Global HR Manager: Creating the Seamless Organisationby Pat Joynt
by Pat Joynt
Strategic Financial Management
by Pradip Kumar Sinha
Recent Blog Posts
- From March 23-25, BOC organises its third Inter...
- Omar Rostom is the Consumer Engagement & Me...